Today you have the opportunity to impact local Sacramento County moms struggling to rebuild their lives and their children’s lives after addiction, abuse, homelessness, and loss. Our organization runs solely on volunteers that make a 6-month to 1-year commitment to meet with their mentee weekly to conduct a mentoring session and goal planning. We have many needs. Your donations are tax deductible.
- We are in need of funds for ongoing needs including meeting specific needs of our mentees, special play dates we organize to get all our mentors and moms together as a group, and administrative costs.
- We are in need of ongoing corporate support.
- If you are interested in making an impact on a long-term basis please contact JJ Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
We are a community benefit 501c3 and our Tax ID is 20-2942297.
- Monetary donations can also be mailed or picked up by Mentor Moms.
- Make checks payable to ACED/Mentor Moms.
455 Capitol Mall #604
Sacramento, CA 95841
Gift Cards & Food Donations
- Our moms rarely have the opportunity to get out of their environment. We encourage our volunteer mentors to take the moms to a local coffee shop or ice cream parlor to conduct their mentoring session. We are in need of gift cards that would allow our mentors to do this. We will accept gift cards to coffee shops, ice cream parlors, restaurants, and bakeries for any amount.
- As part of equipping our volunteer mentors, we conduct monthly trainings were local county agencies assist in ongoing education. Understanding our moms is key to success. We are in need of food to provide dinner at our trainings. Currently we have a 15 volunteers + staff. If you can donate a sandwich platter, pizza, or any kind of dinner food/drinks, we would greatly appreciate it. We ask a lot of our volunteers and they are the heroes at Mentor Moms!
Gift card donations can be mailed or picked up by Mentor Moms.
For food donations, please schedule a pick up date and time with Mentor Moms.
- Become a mentor
- Volunteer at a fundraiser
- Serve a meal at a monthly meeting
- Donate a specific service that you have a passion to share with others
Do you have a professional service that you can donate?
For questions about giving or donating please contact Jennifer Turney at email@example.com.